DISTILLING: SMALL BATCH MAGICSATURDAY, OCTOBER 28TH
Cost:$75.00 per person
About this experience
DYO (Distill Your Own) essential oils during this popular workshop. Small batch distilling expert Cher Lynn brings her portable stainless steel stills and regionally-sourced leaves and exotic flowers just for us.
During this workshop, you will learn the distilling process, select from foraged leaf and flower material, create your own personal blend of essential oil to take home for your personal use (or for gifting?)
Each guest receives a kit which includes the following:
- cloth plant material collection bag
- two 16 oz collection bottles
- one 100 ml spray glass bottle
- hand out of small still distillation instruction for future reference
- blank labels
- journal to begin recording distillation work
- small sample spray bottles to exchange in class distillations with fellow students
You will have the option to purchase distillation units or aromatics from Essential Oil Apothecary for a 15% off discount.
Lavender treats will be served.
From early childhood, Sherri dreamed of living in the country. After 30 years of San Francisco city life, she followed her dream to a small farm property in Northern California's Capay Valley. She is currently President of the United States Lavender Growers Association.